Which printer should i choose for printing stickers

Hello guys. I want to start printing stickers at home. Not barcodes, not stickers for products, just different pictures, something like emoji and so on. Please advise what equipment I need to buy. What printer, what paper, what ink?

I am multitasking.. and also use to of photography and I sit right next to a pair of very expensive (Epson) color printers most of my day but I have to say this is a pretty fun and simple little printer. Because this is a dye-sublimation type printer it uses a different type of technology that your standard inkjet printers. Instead of using tiny jets to spray ink into onto the paper, it uses a series of polyester ribbons that use heat to transfer colored dyes to the paper. One nice thing about this technology is that with a good quality dye-sub printer the smoothness of the tonalities is extremely high and they have superb longevity--Canon says 100+ years! Nicely made dye-sub prints are a joy to behold, they have great colors and tones.

Ask a Question