win XP and win 7 network - won't print for one printer

Hi
I have a 2 pc network (one with win XP as print server) and the other with Win7. I have 2 printers - Epson Officejet 4351 and Samsung ML 2240. I can print to the Epson from both PC's but only from the Win XP (print server) for the Samsung. I have re-installed the driver. Also tried a 64 bit driver - and get the message "invalid handle" from notpad and "windows cannot print due to a problem" if using Word.
Any suggestions please

I have a similar issue with an ML-2010 attached to a Windows 7-64-bit machine in a workgroup with some other machines. A Vista 64-bit machine can find and print to the ML-2010, but an XP Pro 32-bit machine will not. I've selected the option of adding additional drivers, but when I point to the folders with the drivers for 32-bit XP, Windows 7 says that they are not valid drivers. How can I get XP to recognize the ML-2010 on my Windows 7 machine and to install the proper drivers?

Ask a Question