Xpress 2070F won't scan

I come on here when we get slow
Samsung's people who deal with repairs under warranty called me -- from Romania, according to the country code that showed on my phone. Unfortunately, the call broke off almost immediately, and my callback doesn't go through. So . . . I contacted Samsung support in Spain again, and they said they would have the Romanians (or Martians?) try to call me again. Suppose I will have to wait until business hours on Monday for that. Do you REALLY work for Samsung?

I do, but I work for the north America Samsung. so I probably can't access your ticket then :(

Well, the Martians from Samsung Romania called again this morning, and stayed on the line long enough that we could converse. They wanted me to email them a scanned (not photographed or photocopied) copy of my purchase receipt. How I am supposed to do that, when the scanner doesn't work, they couldn't say. Next, they would contact Samsung Spain to contract with a delivery/pickup company, which in turn would call me to set a date and time to fetch the machine. (Notice, there is no more talk of sending out a technician to fix it.) As I can't find a certified Samsung printer repair shop in Valencia where I live (and the only Samsung Repair Center in Spain is located over 150 miles away, in Madrid), I am simply going to hunker down and wait for the "print" function to expire, too. Then I will have fun breaking the worthless machine into pieces. At the time I bought it, I considered buying a Brother instead -- and I should have.

So . . . I am putting the Samsung saga behind me, with a warning to anyone else pondering a printer purchase from Samsung: don't do it!

That sucks :( really all they need is just a pdf of the receipt. so you can take a picture of it and then convert it to a pdf with an online cruncher. good news is that postage will be paid and the repair centers has a 24-48 hour turnaround, the long part is shipping, and here in the US its 3 days there 3 days back usually.

Ask a Question