Zebra Barcode Printer - Null handling script in ZPL

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me write a script in Zebra Programming Language (ZPL) to help with null handling. I have set up variables on a label which pull in attribute values from the available tokens in our LIMS system. When the attribute value is null in the LIMS, the label software is automatically inserting 'N/V' onto the label.

I would prefer for the variable to appear as a blank field on the label when the attribute value is null in the system. Does anyone know if this is this possible? Is there a ZPL script I can use to display nothing on the label for a null value rather than an 'N/V'? Is there some other null handling setting somewhere in the ZebraDesigner for XML software that can be used to help with this?

I have been unable to find any useful information in the ZebraDesigner for XML user's manual. However, there is a field where you can define a script using Zebra Programming Language for (ZPL).

Thank you very much.

Ask a Question