Brother hl-l2340dw help

i just got this printer and managed to get it connected to the wifi. and set in my pc. is there a program that help's me run the printer like for toner and resetting stuff?

also i got the drum error. is there a way to clean it and reset the error or is this one of those printers that you have to get this part? i did the reset on the web but that failed. seems there must be a way to reset it even if i replace it my guess is it will not automatically reset itself as i do not see anything in the cartrige that looks like it can know it has been replaced.

it did print some pages and the toner is about 1/3rd yet so i have some breathing room. also can the drum actually be cleaned and if so how to do it? thanks

thanks i did that and it did not take the error code away but i did find out how to do it in the printers own on board software. again thanks for the help

Ask a Question