Brother TN-2340 alternative toner problem

Hey guys, first time posting here. I see you have a great community around a very practical problem as printers. Great to see so many people involved in helping each other. So as many of you may have arrived to this place, I have a problem wich I can't solve by my own, even thou I tried a lot of posibilties. I have an alternative toner Brother TN 2340 and I've tried refill it a couple of times. The name of the brand is "Toner star" and the code of the model is CP-TN2370
The thing is for some reason the center gear shaft, the next to the reset gear just stop spinning and get stuck, so the system doesn't work any more. I don't know why this is happening. The first time I did it I fucked it up, and the gear shaft got stuck. The second time (differente tonner), no problem at all and worked fine. Now, the third time I'm doing the procces the gear shaft is stucked again. I don't have any more alternative toners, so I thought maybe there's a way to fix it, or at least somebody could tell me the reason why I'm messing up my tonners. I don't know what to do, please help.

asdf.jpg
07a79f95-8bb2-46da-a3f9-2504a82e50ff.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question