Brother Toner TN-750 - what Brother printers use it

I have a Brother HL-5470DW black & white laser printer. A few days ago, it began jamming badly on every print. I've looked into repair, but cost is high enough that I might as well buy a new printer. The only problem is that I have an unopened TN-750 (high yield) toner cartridge that will go to waste.

Does anybody know of any of the newer (ie, currently available, not obsolete) printers that use the same cartridge? I'd like to consider one that will use that cartridge just for the sake of not wasting around $75 that I paid for it.

As for specs, I don't need wireless, since I currently have it connected over ethernet. I could connect by USB, but prefer ethernet. I really need auto-duplexing.

I have looked online at a variety of Brother printers, but most don't list the compatible toner cartridges.

Anybody know of such Brother printers? If so, just a model number or a link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much!
Optiker

If you have the box that the toner came in, the compatible printers are right on the box! If you don't have the original box, go to Amazon and enter the TN-750 Brother toner and there you are.

Ask a Question