Canon ip4850

My dear (old but nice) Canon ip4850 has started to jam frequently on photo paper. I have to say that I haven't done any photo printing for some time and am wondering if the rollers are just a bit stiff and not properly adjusting to the thickness of the paper. Ordinary paper goes through fairly easily and only with the occasional hitch.
Additionally, the photos are printing with a green tint. I have tried head cleaning and the printouts are perfect. Haven't changed inks or paper so am at a loss.
Any help much appreciated.

Be sure side and end guides not to tight on paper in paper tray. There should be just a hair of
clearance on sides and end of stacked paper. Never clean rollers with alcohol. This will
harden the rubber rollers. You want them to remain soft.
Regards
Florida, USA

Be sure side and end guides not to tight on paper in paper tray. There should be just a hair of
clearance on sides and end of stacked paper. Never clean rollers with alcohol. This will
harden the rubber rollers. You want them to remain soft.
Regards
Florida, USA
Thanks for that but am pretty sure they aren't too tight.

Ask a Question