Canon TS8150 not printing

My TS8150 started getting the error 6004 so I played around with it. (As far as i am able to) I checked that all parts were in their correct places, that there were no paper jams and that the ink cartridges contained ink.

After reassembling all the parts I removed I did a nozzle check and a print head alignments and the tests resulted in the pages being printed correctly.

Next I tried to print a page from MS Word. YJe pages was sent to the printer and the printer went through all its norma motions and sounds and it sounded as if the page was being printed. However the page came out bank.

If the printer can print the test pages correctly and it sounds just like the pages are being printed then why is the pages blank?

I decided to delete the printer from my computer and reinstall it. After reinstallation the test page was printed sucessfully but the Word page still comes out blank.

Some more info.

The printer is connected wirelessly via a router to two computers, my computer ands my wife's laptop.

Whereas it does not print from my computer is prints OK from my wife's laptop.

I will remove all canon software from my computer, reload and reinstall the software.

Ask a Question