CIS system installed = Paper Jam errors

Discussion in 'Epson' started by lonewolfrissy, Nov 17, 2019.

1. lonewolfrissy

lonewolfrissy

I have two epson printers. A WF 3720 that I would love to install a cis system into but that’s not out yet.... and an XP-310. The 310 I just “modified” to a cis system. Now, I can’t clear the paper jam error codes. I can’t even get a test page printed. Also, the printer makes a short lived, weird squeal just before error codes come up.

troubleshooting::

1.) I have already cleared any paper. 2.) it is doing this even without paper inserted into the paper tray. 3.) I have already tried the resetting of pulling power cable and plugging that directly to the wall instead of an outlet strip.

lonewolfrissy, Nov 17, 2019
    1. Advertisements

2. lonewolfrissy

magora

the cis for the 3720 is out. you can get that here.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...RlqEzPO0ih9xdrObBvxoCvUsQAvD_BwE#shopping-ads

for the xp310 is here

https://www.ebay.com/i/400417076993...PCRyJcdk1-CUH3aNb_DIu3W07fxx3W4hoCq0IQAvD_BwE

as far as the paper jam. there is a small piece of paper jammed somewhere in it. if its making a squeal sound
    that's telling me some where inside theres a piece of paper jammed somewhere in the rollers. you can download a program called wic. and run that and run the test from it and see what errors it gives you. good luck.

magora, Nov 17, 2019
    1. Advertisements

3. lonewolfrissy

lonewolfrissy

But no paper tore off when I removed it carefully.

WIC?? Thank you! I will give that a try!

lonewolfrissy, Nov 17, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question