Cleaning fluid ?

Hello everybody,

I recently bought an Epson printer (stylus sx510w). I understood that this printer has a permanent printerhead (unlike most HP printers) which needs cleaning from time to time. The software offers to run a cleaning cyclus, but this wastes a lot of ink. Therefore, I bought empty cartridges with auto-reset-chip. (I'm not yet able to post a picture of them since my post count is lower then 25).

Now my question is the following: What cleaning fluid could I use in them in order to clean out the printerhead and fluid pipes?

Thanks in advance.

You can purchase bottles of cleaning fluid, if you already have the empty cartidges then you can fill these with cleaning fluid and use them from time to time to clean the print heads.
You should be able to track it down online fairly easy or check out Selectafont, they offer cleaning cartridges as well as bottles of cleaning fluid.

Ask a Question