Epsom WF 2530 not printing blank ink

My Epson WF2530 printer is only printing in colour. Any black and white documents just come out completely blank. I replaced the black cartridge recently, and the document I printed at the time came out fine. A few weeks later, and I'm getting blanks. Checking the ink levels on the ECD display the cartridge still shows as full and the printer/computer is showing no error messages when I attempt to print. I've I've done a nozzle check and head clean and neither has had any effect. Any ideas?

Hey, this has happened with my epsom too, so weird... no clues yet that I can pass your way but interesting it's happened with two epsom's,,,

My Epson WF2530 printer is only printing in colour. Any black and white documents just come out completely blank. I replaced the black cartridge recently, and the document I printed at the time came out fine. A few weeks later, and I'm getting blanks. Checking the ink levels on the ECD display the cartridge still shows as full and the printer/computer is showing no error messages when I attempt to print. I've I've done a nozzle check and head clean and neither has had any effect. Any ideas?
You may need to clean the nozzles. There's videos on YouTube that shows how to do it.

Ask a Question