Epsom Workforce WF-7610 Cartridges

Hello, I've got a Epson Workforce WF-7610.

Epsom recommend using their own cartridges, but they are extremely expensive, so I've tried a couple of cheaper alternatives:

123 Cartridge - Clogged up the print heads
Inksbroker - Clogged up the print heads

Are there any alternatives to the Epson branded cartridges, that actually work? Or have they purposefully designed them that way?

Thanks

OEM = Original Equipment Manufactured = Made by Epson For Your Specific Printer.

Guide lines:
Utilize OEM Epson Cartridges and Epson Ink
Dont let your printer sit for long period (weeks) between print jobs?
Dont let your printer sit for long period without a cartridge or cartridges installed?
Dont let your printer sit for long period with empty cartridge or cartridges?
Install new cartridges immediately after removing from Sealed Package. Keep sealed until ready to use.
Does your printer "Nozzle Check" appear normal or do you show breaks? See printer manual
Did you Do a "Head Cleaning" two or three times? See printer manual

So first recommend the Epson Ink and Cartridges
Do a head cleaning (as instructed in your manual) up to max of three times. Check you print quality between each cleaning. If print quality remains poor, you may wish to view these videos for some ideas.

https://www.printerforums.net/threads/clogged-print-heads.65647/

View them all before proceeding.
Do not force (Under Pressure) cleaning fluid through print head nozzles.
Your other choice is to contact your Epson Service Center.

OEM = Original Equipment Manufactured = Made by Epson For Your Specific Printer.

Guide lines:
Utilize OEM Epson Cartridges and Epson Ink
Dont let your printer sit for long period (weeks) between print jobs?
Dont let your printer sit for long period without a cartridge or cartridges installed?
Dont let your printer sit for long period with empty cartridge or cartridges?
Install new cartridges immediately after removing from Sealed Package. Keep sealed until ready to use.
Does your printer "Nozzle Check" appear normal or do you show breaks? See printer manual
Did you Do a "Head Cleaning" two or three times? See printer manual

So first recommend the Epson Ink and Cartridges
Do a head cleaning (as instructed in your manual) up to max of three times. Check you print quality between each cleaning. If print quality remains poor, you may wish to view these videos for some ideas.

https://www.printerforums.net/threads/clogged-print-heads.65647/

View them all before proceeding.
Do not force (Under Pressure) cleaning fluid through print head nozzles.
Your other choice is to contact your Epson Service Center.
Thanks for your reply, yes I have just started using the Epsom recommend cartridges, and they work... wheras the 3rd party ones don't work, but the Epsom recommend cartridges are extremely expensive.

Are there any cheaper alternatives?

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
No cheaper alternatives that I know. Stick with Epson. Anything else is not worth the hassle to me.
Goodluck

Ask a Question