epson cartridge

Hi i have recently bought compatible cartridges for my Epson dx4450 and the yellow does'nt work, iv'e tried cleaning the heads and every maintenance i can do, does anyone know if this is a common fault with the printer

That sometimes happens with compatibles...

It is probably not your printer. A compatible should work immediately if not then make sure you can return it to wherever you purchased it.

Epson cartridge may be some fault. If your cartridge is good then you can your printer repair. If it is guaranty period. Then you can return it to wherever you bought it.

Sounds like a cartridge fault to me. Whoever you bought it from should do a straight swap. If they dont try using our shop next time called Selectafont.

Could be a printer cartridge fault. If you buy from a reputable source the cartridge will carry a full guarantee. this usually covers any damage the the printer itself if caused by the cartridge. try Quick Toner

Ask a Question