Epson Expression Photo XP‑760

Hi Folks,

I have a Epson Expression Photo XP‑760 printer and I've scoured the internet trying to find the answer to 2 questions with no joy. Hopefully you guys can help. I've even e-mailed Epson and they only told me how to change the material, which I already knew.

1) What is the thickest card my printer can take?

2) What settings do I use in Windows to print it?
(The only materials I can see under Printer Preferences apart from Plain Paper all appear to be Epson materials)

Thank You

Hi Folks,

I have a Epson Expression Photo XP‑760 printer and I've scoured the internet trying to find the answer to 2 questions with no joy. Hopefully you guys can help. I've even e-mailed Epson and they only told me how to change the material, which I already knew.

1) What is the thickest card my printer can take?

2) What settings do I use in Windows to print it?
(The only materials I can see under Printer Preferences apart from Plain Paper all appear to be Epson materials)

Thank You

Had a reply from Epson "The XP-760 doesn´t support printing onto card" which has me flabbergast, as it's listed as a KEY FEATURE on their website https://www.epson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/consumer/expression-photo-xp-760

Capture.JPG

Ask a Question