Epson L1800 ink charging after trying to charge with transport lock on

I have just bought an Epson L1800 eco tank printer. When I was setting it up it says to turn off the transport lock on the tanks which I thought I had done (but actually hadn't, it was unclear and a stuff up) in order to charge the printhead for the first time. I went through the 22 minute charge only to discover my mistake when I tried to print and it came out blank.
What now is the best way to charge the ink so that it will print. I don't know how to factory reset it. There is a power flush function but I am wary that that might not work or be overkill. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

I have just bought an Epson L1800 eco tank printer. When I was setting it up it says to turn off the transport lock on the tanks which I thought I had done (but actually hadn't, it was unclear and a stuff up) in order to charge the printhead for the first time. I went through the 22 minute charge only to discover my mistake when I tried to print and it came out blank.
What now is the best way to charge the ink so that it will print. I don't know how to factory reset it. There is a power flush function but I am wary that that might not work or be overkill. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
I have the same problem - have you got this fixed?

Ask a Question