Epson Workforce 2630 - changing ink cartridge

The printer won't come out of Paused printing - says ink is low. However, the manual does not say how to move the block of cartridges from the dock so that I can get access to change an ink. Past printers I have been able to do this via the computer but it seems I have to do this via the actual printer? I am told I have to select Setup but all I can bring up is Wi-fi setup which is already done!. Thanks

I am having the same problem. I can't change the ink because the block of cartridges remains inaccessible on the right side under the dock and it won't move into the middle where I can have access to it to change the cartridges. I would love some advice here.

This EPSOM WF-2630 is the WORST printer I have ever bought (and I have bought many). WARNING DO NOT PURCHASE ONE! Print cartridge runs low just as I'm trying to print something urgent. Tried replacing the cartridge but unlike normal machines whereby the mechanism rolls to the centre to allow you to do just that, this piece of s*** locks itself away so you can't access it. No Youtube videos show how to do this. Meanwhile DHL man who was waiting left. Bring back my brilliant Canon anyday. Funny how technology is incredible these days but printers are still in the dark ages....

Ask a Question