Epson WorkForce WF-7620

I have a WorkForce WF-7620 after less than 6 months Every sheet of paper was jamming when lifting the double lid approx 1 inch of the start of paper was showing..

Well this went to a epson repair shop under the guarantee and it was checked and was working ok when I got it back from the repair shop.

Three pages later the same was happening so it wen back to the shop.

It was replaced with a new unit supplied bu Epson.
Now 20 0r 30 sheets later I am right back where I started only now it is NOT under guarantee.

When scanning from the top as a copy the paper goes right through.

But not with a p.c an laptop of the iprint mobile app.

Anyone have any ideas please.

Many thanks

Sonar Hampshire U.K

Now replaced with the second replacement from Epson.
this the the third wf7620 I have had does anyone know if this is a general fault ...

I have for as long as I can remember used and bought Epson printers.
But the workforce printing heads keeps blocking up and the paper jams more than a lot.
Not something I would have expected by Epson. But it seems the quality of the model is very poor.
An internet search says just about everything you need to know before you buy one. NUFF SAID..

Gone down to the land fill today

Bought a Brother MFC-J6530DW and the print quality is very good also there is a LOT of makers support.
Unlike epson.

Ask a Question