Epson XP-970 aligment for all the colors

Dear Community,
I try to fix stripes on my photots by running the "horizontal streaks", but it only prints magenta color. If remember correctly, during the initial setup I had to do this for all the colors.
Does anyone know how can I run this feature to all the colors again? Or, how can I run the complete initial process from scratch again? Head alignment pattern looks fine.
Thanks
vm

Hey there! To fix the problem with your printer only printing magenta when trying to fix stripes, here's what you can do: check ink levels, perform a nozzle check and cleaning, and recalibrate the colors through the printer's settings.

Hey there! To fix the problem with your printer only printing magenta when trying to fix stripes, here's what you can do: check ink levels, perform a nozzle check and cleaning, and recalibrate the colors through the printer's settings.
Hi,

I've done most of these. "recalibrate the colors through the printer's settings" And where can I find this exactly?

Ask a Question