False jam warning on Samsung M2825D

I am receiving a false warning of a paper jam on my Samsung Xpress, and I can't make it go away. In the meantime, nothing prints.

There is no jam. I decided to use the bypass feed for one single-page print job on letterhead, and it broke the machine. The page did not feed, it simply produced a click sound, so I am certain nothing is jammed. Any help you can provide ...

Thanks.

Since I can't find a way to cancel my original post, I'll simply say that my Samsung M2825D is now occupying a dusty spot in the garage, next to the fertilizer and the antifreeze. To those who are busily writing Chapter 4 of a detailed response to my original problem, I apologize deeply. The problems just got worse, to the point that I believe my now-deceased printer actually had a personality, and it hated me. It is dead now. Good riddance.

On a happier note, these seem like great forums. I will continue to visit. If you have a recommendation for a light-use wireless monochrome laser printer, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question