Get rid of paper jam error Kyocera FS3820N

Ok, I have a new fight with my Kyocera printer.
Yesterday I got a paper jam error, which was correct, because I had left stuff on top, blocking the paper from coming out.
So I removed that stuff and also removed the jammed paper, it was crumpled, but came out in ONE piece, so there is no paper left anywhere in the paper feeder.
I did all the things it said on the printer's display: remove transfer unit (which I guess is the toner) and remove paper draw.
Then I should remove the paper jam near the rear flap (My printer "speaks" Dutch", so the translation is a wild guess for the same printers that are set to English)
But that I already did. Unfortunately the error message doesn't go away, so I can't enter the printer's menu (on the printer itself) or I would let it do a factory reset.
I unplugged it for 24 hours (from eletricity), hoping it would "forget" about the jam, but it doesn't.
So now I have a useless printer. :(
What can I do about it?

Ask a Question