Graphic designers printer

A suitable printer for graphic designer needs (printing mockups/layouts of folders, biz cards and other print stuff) which printer would you recommend for this kind of use?
Should one be looking to the inkjet technology or laser? And which models would you suggest? I would apreciate if there are any g.designers that could share their thoughts on this issue.

Im terribly sorry for the bad phrasing, mostly in the beginning. So ill just rephrase... i would just like to know what kind of a printer would you suggest, for a gr. designer, that wishes to use it for printing his layouts/mockups. Im not really interested for photographic quality prints and mostly 2d designs and typography etc.

Thanks for the contribution but that printer is not what i had in mind. I want something that can print good quality for presenting my layouts but not at 1:1 scale print.

The T3200 is the budget friendly version but the design houses and printers I know use p7000 or p9000's.
If your just looking for a A3 printer then I think most would be suitable.

Ask a Question