Help me identify this piece of printer

Jul 14, 2014
Hi, first timer here and I'm looking for help on identifying a piece I have no name for.

This piece was removed by a user trying to find a paper jam and when reinserted, it broke.

Here's a picture:

It comes from a Dell 5350DN and is located on top of the printer where the paper end up. I'm trying to find a replacement but the numbers inside turn up nothing and having no name for it makes it hard to find. I checked the manual but I didn't see any schema identifying it.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question