Help setting up to two computers

I have a new Epson WorkForce 3540. I have it hooked up to WiFi through my Toshiba laptop/Windows 7.

Now I would like to hook it up to my Dell desktop/Vista via USB cable. I would assume that I just install the software and attach the cable from the printer to the computer at the appropriate time, but I'm totally green about this stuff.

I don't want to do something that will mess up the WiFi connection I made.

Can someone help? I emailed Epson yesterdya and am very disappointed to say that I have not heard back from them. One of the points that sold me on this printer was 24/7 help for the life of the printer.

just plug the printer into the windows 7 computer win 7 will find it and install the drivers needed to make it run, and will not interfere with the wifi connection you have established easy peasy :)

I already had the Windows 7 computer hooked up, wireless. It was my other computer that had to be hooked up via USB cable that I was questioning -- asking if I could do this -- hook one computer up via wireless and the other via USB.

I called the company and they led me through it.

Thank you for your answer. I'm waiting for a couple more answers on this printer from the company so I may be back.

Ask a Question