Help with choosing a home printer for labels? So confused..

Hello, i am looking into buying a home printer for printing color labels no bigger than 12x19cm of which there will be text in black and logos in colour... ive looked around but there is so many different types of printers and its confusing me so much? inkjet, thermal etc?... i need something that is really expensive no more than £100 if possible, that isnt expensive on ink.. printing speed isnt much of an issue. If you could help me that would be great thanks and if you need more info let me know.

Finding a good home printer that is economical

I would suggest you investigate Canon and Epson printers that use separate cartridges for each color and also have a black ink cartridge for printing in black only. These use cartridges that are very easy to refill for pennys on the dollar. Certain models in these printers you can buy used empty carts. that you can refill and have as backups ready to go. Also sounds like you should be using software something like Printshop or similar for designing these labels. If you need more help just reply back.:D

Ask a Question