How to remove right cover on HP CP2025

I'm trying to fix the sticky solenoid problem on an HP CP2025. I can't figure out all the steps to get the right cover off. I've removed the top rear, and a few of the screws for the right cover, but can't figure out what remaining things I have to do. Anyone know a video or HOWTO or have any suggestions?

I managed to find some screws that were a little harder to find, and got the right cover off. I think I'll just do the cardboard/sticker trick instead of replacing the solenoid (since it still works, if it's isolated from the tab properly and not stuck due to leftover residue from the insulative foam).

I'm trying to fix the sticky solenoid problem on an HP CP2025. I can't figure out all the steps to get the right cover off. I've removed the top rear, and a few of the screws for the right cover, but can't figure out what remaining things I have to do. Anyone know a video or HOWTO or have any suggestions?
Sure, fixing the sticky solenoid issue on an HP CP2025 involves a few steps. After removing the top rear cover and some screws on the right cover, you'll need to gently pry open the remaining clips or screws securing the cover in place. It's important to be careful not to force anything to avoid damage. There might be hidden screws or additional clips holding the cover, so a thorough inspection or referencing a detailed service manual could be helpful. Unfortunately, I can't provide specific video or step-by-step instructions, but searching online for HP CP2025 disassembly guides or service manuals could assist you further.

Ask a Question