HP 452Dw : fuser rebuilt (new roller), bad printing, ink not correctly stuck on the paper

Hello
for the second time I tried to rebuilt the fuser unité of a hp 452 Dn… (two different machines)
i think it was not difficult at all ( I am used to fix many different kind of stuff)
i purchased the new roller (the pink one)… when I print, the result is really bad… the ink is not correctly “cooked “ on the paper… but if I do many printings then the printer is getting more warm then the printing is correct.
My question :
Did I made something wrong ? Or .. or adaptable roller are mainly bad quality one ?

Are you struggling with the “HP printer in Error State” issue? It is one of the most common issues you will encounter. However, these issues can be resolved easily with different solutions. Usually, your printing device can enter an Error State due to the offline status, or sometimes there is a driver fault. There is no known or fixed issue behind any printing error. So, let’s get to know what can cause your HP printer to be in Error State and how we can fix it.

Causes of Error State Issue in HP Printer
This issue can occur while you are trying to connect with a device or a Wi-Fi network. The most common cause behind this issue can be a recent software update or a Windows update. It is caused due to interference between the system and the attached printer. The same problem indicates network issues, cables, or even faulty device drivers. However, these are the factors that can help you identify the problem.
Read More:- How to Fix HP Printer in Error State? [Causes & Fixes]

thank you… no, there is no error, only printing issue…. Since I replace the broken part in the fuser… I have to print a lot to get the printer warm enough to get a good wuali print.
with the new roller… the ink is not stuck enough on the paper when it’s not enough hot

Ask a Question