HP designjet T770 44” plotter 21:13 error

Hi guys, does anyone know what to do or how to repair a 21:13 HP error on a T770 44” plotter. Keeps showing the error and saying to restart and doesn’t seem anyway to reset. The drive train is clear and it moves across freely By hand if that’s any help?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 96E2697A-3812-4968-AEB4-15BC7381EBFF.jpeg
    96E2697A-3812-4968-AEB4-15BC7381EBFF.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 128
  • EB2A53B0-536B-4130-A3D7-6FEFEBE87928.jpeg
    EB2A53B0-536B-4130-A3D7-6FEFEBE87928.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 213
Thanks Pit, I think when any item has an error there’s generally two options: repair it or buy a new one! That doesn’t really help with my question but I thank you all the same.

Pit

Thanks Pit, I think when any item has an error there’s generally two options: repair it or buy a new one! That doesn’t really help with my question but I thank you all the same.

HAHA ! This is the politics from HP !
I can use very easy on my Linux Laptop i connect the Printer on the screen is (Printer find )
But this is NOT possible by Android for to spy !
I am since 2001 working with computer and mobile phones starting with Siemens EF81, i have enough experience to see what is happen by HP.
I buy never more HP Products !

HAHA ! This is the politics from HP !
I can use very easy on my Linux Laptop i connect the Printer on the screen is (Printer find )
But this is NOT possible by Android for to spy !
I am since 2001 working with computer and mobile phones starting with Siemens EF81, i have enough experience to see what is happen by HP.
I buy never more HP Products !
1. I’m struggling to make sense of your poorly written, terrible grammar and punctuation replies.
2. You’re spending your morning replying to HP queries although you dislike HP and will not buy from them.
3. You still haven’t helped me with my problem.
4. Truth be told.... I don’t really want your help.
5. I always like to end a number bullet point series on a 5.

Pit

Maybe in the Software is this setting that you must repair or buy a new one

Looks that the software see not the plotter, maybe you must reset he plotter, than he is ready for the software, if NOT is the question about the cable or the plotter address (i remember there are small address knobś ) but not sure.

Pit

Looks that the software see not the plotter, maybe you must reset he plotter, than he is ready for the software, if NOT is the question about the cable or the plotter address (i remember there are small address knobś ) but not sure.
I am a old german man i write how i talk !

Hi guys, does anyone know what to do or how to repair a 21:13 HP error on a T770 44” plotter. Keeps showing the error and saying to restart and doesn’t seem anyway to reset. The drive train is clear and it moves across freely By hand if that’s any help?
Thanks in advance.
Hello!
The samme problem has occured on my T770. Did you get any solution on the problem?
Thanks in advance

Ask a Question