ink cartridge installation

I have just purchased a new HP Deskjet 3752 all-in-one printer. I'm trying to set it up but cannot install the setup cartridges. It says to insert and push gently for them to snap into place. They don't snap into place. I'm afraid to push too hard in case I break something. Is there a trick to insertion?

Other than removing the tape and inserting them right side up there no trick to installing them.

I installed my ink cartridge incorrectly, now the ink cartridge does not lock when I push it into the slot. I think the slot is locked in. Can anybody help me find a way to unlock the slot for the ink cartridge so I can install it correctly? I've replaced my ink cartridge many times before but this time I pushed it in incorrectly. Thanks

Since the printer is new I would contact HP directly for help. It likely says how to do that somewhere in the manual or on their website.

Since the printer is new I would contact HP directly for help. It likely says how to do that somewhere in the manual or on their website.
Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, nothing is written about it in the manual or website.

Ask a Question