Is it possible to refill cartridges for Epson SureColor P800 printer?

I emigrated with my P800 from HK to UK. Recently I bought a cartridge and found that the cartridge has a different code for the same color comparing to one I got in the printer. Epson customer service told me that I can only use cartridges that are bought in HK. Since I already have the ink cartridge, is there any way where I can transfer the ink to the old cartridge? I read about using a syringe to suck out the ink in the refill hole. Is that feasible on P800 series cartridges? Thanks.

Yes, ink cartridges for the Epson SureColor P800 printer can be refilled. The Epson SureColor P800 printer uses individual ink cartridges for different colors, and these cartridges can be refilled with the appropriate ink.

Below are the general steps to refill Epson SureColor P800 printer ink cartridges:
Collect the necessary items:
Refillable ink bottle or ink refill kit compatible with Epson SureColor P800 ink color.
Syringe or tool that injects ink into the cartridge.
Prepare the work area:
Choose a clean, well-ventilated workspace to avoid ink spills and messes during the inking process.
Remove the ink cartridges:
Carefully remove the ink cartridge from the printer. Be sure to handle them gently to avoid damage.

I cannot find any video on how to refill the ink cartridge with a syringe on the internet. Where should one inject the ink? Directly into the outlet?

Ask a Question