Konica 7255 Network Installation

I've got a customer who has an old Konica Minolta 7255 Printer. They'd like to add it to their network, ideally by installing it to their 32 bit SBS 2003 server, and they of course pushing it out to whatever workstations would benefit from its use. When I install the printer on the server side everything looks good, server thinks the test document prints, etc. However without fail the document hangs up in the queue with no reason given. There is no indication on the printer itself that the installation or the test job ever occurred. However I can both ping the ip of the printer and navigate to its internal primitive web control page. I've tried every driver on Konicas website, including the universal print driver. I've also tried installing it to networked and directly connected 32 bit xp workstations, my 64 bit Windows 7 Laptop, and the same xp machines and laptop via a usb cable choosing the plug and play option, no difference. Any thoughts?

Sorry to dredge up an old post, but i have a customer with exact same issue, everything on their network is outdated (win2k servers, xp etc) trying to get them up to date but they cant live without their scan to email feature of the konica 7255 so im trying to find a way to get this to work with windows 7 x64. if anyone has any ideas let me know

Ask a Question