kyocera 4020dn does not show how to remove middle feed roller!

I happen to work for a company that repairs printers. we have all the manuals and also, direct calls to the printer manufactures. This model the kyocera 4020dn is jamming at the middle rollers under the white cover and the paper leading edge is jamming 1 inch past the steel registration roller. I clean the middle rollers and the printer will print for a while, then it will jam again.
The manual DOES NOT show how to remove the middle rollers. The rollers are located under the white cover under the paper path. they are grey and 1.5 inches in diameter and 1/2 inches wide. After talking to kyocera they do not have this model in its lab as its to old. The manual does not show how to remove these two middle rollers that pull the paper.

So if anyone knows of a vidio, or pictures how to remove these two rollers. I would highly appreciate if you can provide it.

Ask a Question