Kyocera FS-1135MFP

Hello everyone.
I have printer FS-1135MFP and I want to use CF card to store fonts on it.
I test two cards 128MB and 4GB and I have the same problem.
For test I download several free *.ttf fonts from this website www.dafont.com
To write fonts to CF card I use IC-Link 3.2 I just create new project with compactflash card with capacity 128MB (now I use this card with printer).
At the beginning on IcLink I select Tools -> Printer Tools from list I select "Format CF card" and "Print CF card partition" then send to printer.
On the new window I select from the list my printer (connect by ethernet cable) and press "Send now"
On printer there flash printing led and that's all there is no printed CF partition task.
The same problem I have with building project with my test fonts.
I press "Build project" on new window I select my printer and then "Send to printer" after this step I also see flashing printing led and that all.

When I want to print document with use this test font I only have one page with this information:
PCL XL Error
Subsystem: Kernel
Error: BadFontData
Operator: Text
Position: 32

When I remove CF card from printer (when printer was off) and connect it to my pc I see two folders: PRE and WOK in the first folder I see my fonts but files aren't the same size like original one.

Ask a Question