Laptop Can't Find Printer ??

Have a Canon MX452, Follow prompts to tell Printer to Copy a Page from my Laptop to No Avail .. From Page click on Print a Pop Up comes up and I click on how many pages and color preference then Pop Up disappears.. Have tried Unplugging Printer , Re Start Laptop, Unplugged WiFi Modem to No Avail.. From the Printer itself I can Scan a Page successfully and that's about all.. Help , Thoughts , Opinions Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks

BGS

Looking for a solution on this issue, looks like Windows 10 has literally screwed up with the new updates on the OS.
And on the other hand Canon Support has been so super that we are not able to use the printer.

Have a Canon MX452, Follow prompts to tell Printer to Copy a Page from my Laptop to No Avail .. From Page click on Print a Pop Up comes up and I click on how many pages and color preference then Pop Up disappears.. Have tried Unplugging Printer , Re Start Laptop, Unplugged WiFi Modem to No Avail.. From the Printer itself I can Scan a Page successfully and that's about all.. Help , Thoughts , Opinions Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks
You may have to Uninstaller drivers, reboot all three and reinstall drivers. This worked for me. Sometimes when the operating system updates it overwrites some shared dll's and glitches what was there to begin with. Try it and see if it works.

Ask a Question