Looking for a printer that prints 3x5 index cards

Greetings all,

I have been having a bit of an unlucky streak lately, everything I touch no longer works.

The latest casualty is my old Lexmark printer which I used to print custom index cards for collecting autographs. I bought it ages ago, and now have to get another one rather soon as hockey season approaches and I would like to start sending out some requests.

Since I am not too technologically advanced, I was wondering if any of you in this group could suggest what type of printer I should to buy. I am running Windows Vista and the printer must be able to print individual 3x5 index cards. While the Lexmark I had was not too bad, I could never get the colour and black & white ink cartridges aligned properly to print a quality card. Any help would be greatly appreciated it.

Thanking you in advance!

Mac Maroon
Sadly without a printer

You could use any printer and then just choose page setup, go to paper and choose custom. Then you can input the size you want and it will print to 3 x 5.

Yeah I agree. I think it would be better to buy a normal printer and just changing the settings to do what you want it to do.

Ask a Question