looking for a printer with 2 characteristics

Greetings printer-experts!

So I am thinking of buying a new printer and I am interested in two main characteristics. First of all, the ink must be refillable. I'm not even sure this is the right term, I'm kind of a newbie, I just don't want to have to buy cartridges all the time, you know? I've already spent a fortune on them (is it true that they make printer ink with unicorn blood? :D) Any clarifications on the available options would be welcome.

The second characteristic is that the device must also be a fax machine and a photocopier. But the important issue here is that faxes must be sent in bulk. My job requires that I send hundreds of faxes (I mean the same fax to hundreds of recipients) and I currently have to send them manually, which is hardly practical. So there should be a software that allows the computer to tell the fax machine "please send this fax to these numbers: 21341234, 12343423, 23455352, etc." and the fax works all night. I hope this makes some sense, I'm sure there's a single term for what took me a paragraph to explain!

Lastly, I should say that money IS an issue. My finances are not exactly flourishing right now, so the most economic solution that fits the aforementioned criteria will be chosen. I cannot give a price range, as I have no idea how sophisticated these characteristics are.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Ask a Question