Looking For New Printer

I am looking for a new printer since my HP pcs 750 is no longer capable to stay up with Windows 7 and it is 10 years old.

I am looking for a printer that is for small business I have been looking at the HP Officejet Pro 8600, Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530, Epson WorkForce 845 and the Canon PIXMA MX892.

What I want is a printer that will gave me very good printing , copying, scanning, Photos, Faxing and gaves you HIGH volume of ink that will print 1,500 to 2,000 page before you run out of ink.

One thing that I do not want is a printer that will uses allot of ink and very few pages.
Also a printer that is wireless.

A printer that is High Quality without allot of trouble.

If you can gave me the PRO and CON'S on these printer that I have listed and which one would best fit the need that I am looking for I would be very thankful.

I don't really want a lazer printer.

These printers that I have listed are the ones that I am most interested in.

I will consider another printer if you can gave a very good printer that will outperform these printers. The one that I have problems with is the Canon PIXMA for what I have read is that it goes through ink like there isn't a tomorrow. That is not a good selling point. I need a printer that will gave you the performance of not useing allot of ink and get more pages for your dollar out of the ink cartridge.

I am not sure how many page you can get out of the Epson WorkForce 845 and am not sure what year it came out. I do know that it is a very solid printer for what I have read about it.

I do like the other two I have mentioned also. this is why I have posted here to see if anyone has these printer and perhaps you will be-able to guild me in the right direction on which would be the best printer for the dollar.

Without using these I would not know what one would have PRO and CON'S about them.

I just brought a new Brother MFC-J825DW printer from Brother, I was going to buy it from Best Buy but they wanted $249.99 and I got it for $99.99.

I called Best Buy in Toledo and told them that Brother has it listed for $149.99 and it was on sale with $50.00 off.

Best Buy looked at Brother Web Site and told me that it was Street Price for $149.99.

I don't know what they are SMOKING, but on Best Buy Web Site it was the same price a what I got it for.

Any Pro and Con's on this printer like to hear of them.

So you've decided and purchased the Brother?

I'm mostly ignorant about Brother printers, but I have a hard time visualizing a $99 printer making 1500 to 2000 prints between changing ink. Are these b/w business cards? Is a CISS available?

I'm somewhat familiar with the Canon MX892. It has relatively small CLI-226 cartridges with ink capacity of only 9 ml.

Although it would be capable of quite good photo prints, I would consider it a poor choice for doing a Lot of photo printing ... once you got going, there could be an interruption to replace one or more carts every 10 to 15 letter size photos. Canon printers tend to be unsuitable for CISS.

Ask a Question