Looking for printer and cutter combo recommendations

I've been printing on transparencies with a laser printer for my small business. It works well, but I have to apply a spray-on clear acrylic sealer to protect the ink (since the ink starts to come off pretty easily after about a week). Also, it gets tedious to print the graphics on a 8.5" x 11" sheet of transparency, cut the pieces from the sheet manually, then apply the sealant.

Is there a printer that can print from rolls of plastic material that is similar (or the same as) to the transparencies, but can also cut the sheets? I need the pieces to be cut in 2" x 4" rectangles with rounded corners. Ideally, I would like to use a printer/cutter combo that can print well enough to where I don't have to worry about the ink wearing off. It would be nice to not have to use the sealant anymore.

To further add to this discussion, I believe transparency film is made from acetate. So I would appreciate a printer recommendation that can print on rolls of acetate that are 3 mils thick or thinner, that can also cut the the material to 2" x 4" pieces with rounded corners. I don't have a problem using the acrylic sealant to seal the ink if necessary.

Ask a Question