MFC J6530DW ink cartridges

Hi I bought some recommenced ink cartridges for my printer but not brother ones
How can I get around them to get it to take the cartridges I do have as it knows they aren’t brother ones

What exactly is it saying? Is there a message on the printer or on the computer? My MFC-J6945DW, which is a very similar printer, accepts non-brother cartridges after asking several times if I'm sure I want to use them.

What exactly is it saying? Is there a message on the printer or on the computer? My MFC-J6945DW, which is a very similar printer, accepts non-brother cartridges after asking several times if I'm sure I want to use them.
It won’t accept the cartridges says there isn’t one but tried to put back in original but won’t accept that either

If it says there isn't one when you insert either the original or the non-brother cartridge, then it may be the printer can't see that there is a cartridge put in. There should be metal contacts that touch the chip on the cartridge. Check to see they aren't bent or dirty or that something isn't stuck there.

Ask a Question