New Printer recommendations?

Hello all,

I am thinking about buying a new printer to replace my old one, a Brother MFC-490CW, which, plainly said, is an ink hog. It's not acting up or anything, but I have been looking at new printers in preparation for when this one has given me too much trouble. I figure that if I sell the Brother and another Canon I haven't used for a while that I can have a pretty good sum of money to buy a new printer.

Ink efficiency is a must. Also, I know that I want an all-in-one, most likely with fax capabilities, and an LCD screen for viewing images to print, etc. Touchscreen would be a HUGE plus. I also have some printable CDs, so a printer cabable of printing on those would be cool. I was looking at the HP Photosmart Premium and the Epson Artisan 810, along with some of the Kodaks, and I'm not sure where to go now.

I would like to buy a printer for less than $200. What should I do?

The HP Premium seems like a better choice - less money and smaller printer. I don't need the ADF or fax really.

Ask a Question