Photo Conductor Condition new

I just purchased a package of four new Lexmark Photo Conductors for a C534 printer online. The box arrived quickly but at least two of the foil packages containing the Photo Conductors had lots of toner all over the conductors. I did not open the other two.
Each of the foil packets were closed with a piece of scotch tape. This does not sound like a new package of Lexmark parts to me.

I have ordered and received new Photo Conductors in the past and I never remember them being covered in toner when they arrived. I sent an email to the supplier and they replied with "If you clean them off and install them do they register as full".

My question is - If you order new Lexmark Photo Conductors, what should they look like when they arrive? I was expecting the foil pouch to be a sealed unit and the photo conductor to be clean as a whistle. Am I wrong about my expectations?

Thank You
John

Ask a Question