Please Suggest a Printer for Me, NOT EPSON

This Epson NX110 has screwed me for the last time. It said the black cartridge was empty. I went through the replacement process. When it came back it now tells me the yellow is empty. Before I started the yellow and magenta were over 50% and the cyan was 20%.

This is not the first time this has happened with this printer. In the past I have kept retrying removing, reinstalling, powering down, etc and finally gotten it to let me print. I AM DONE WITH EPSON.

Can you folks recommend a printer for someone that prints about one sheet a week of something like a spreadsheet with NO color?

Someone that might print one sheet a month with color but not a photo?

A printer that will let me print black if one or more of the color cartridges is empty (this Epson won't)?

One that reliably reports ink left?

One that will print until I can see it is out of ink and skipping, not just prevent me when it thinks it can?

One that will accept remanufactured cartridges if I need to use them in a pinch?

One that IS NOT EPSON.

Thank you very much.

Pete

Ask a Question