Printer not printing

I have a canon Ts705 printer which goes through the motions of printing but spits out blank paper.
It shows the print preview and when told to print does everything it normally does and you can hear the printing head going back and forward as if it is doing the printing, then a blank sheet of paper is spat out. I downloaded a manual the other day and it printed the whole manual but on copying bits from it and pasting into wordpad the pasted text shows on the screen and in the print preview but the page comes out blank.
I uninstalled the printer and have reinstalled umpteen times and for days on trying the setup (Downloaded from Canon.) the setup program could not detect the printer and this I tried again this morning for some reason it detected the printer and finished the setup but the result is exactly the same as before the new installation was installed, nothing but blanks
I cannot help wondering if i have somehow altered a setting in the actual Pc rather than on the printer as I cannot get my backup printer (Canon MG3250) to work either, at the moment I have been trying to print a Hermes label and it goes through all the normal movements and noises as if it is printing but the paper comes out blank.
I downloaded a recipe and when i printed it printed the heading but the text boxes were left blank
Any suggestions will be much appreciated, I have several parcels i have to send and cannot as i cannot print the labels which cannot be written as they have barcodes, Boyd (mactoshb)

Ask a Question