Printing Envelopes on Brother MFC-J6545DW

Discussion in 'Printer Paper / Media' started by Don Lyn, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Don Lyn

Don Lyn

How can I print 4 x 6 envelopes on the Brother MFC-J6545DW?

Don Lyn, Dec 13, 2019
    1. Advertisements

2. Don Lyn

vwdsl

I have problems printing small (3.63" x 6.5") envelopes on my Brother MFC-J4420DW. I can print standard-size business envelopes with no problems. It is a crap shoot with small ones and nobody can find any differences, -why one will print fine (albeit upside down or right side up, randomly) and many others will not print because the Brother printer settings saved with the document won't transmit to the actual printer config. In the latter case, machine settings will only recognize 8.5x11, -no matter how I try to re-define it from the printing utility..
    Major problem looking for answers on this site is that I see lots of questions and almost no responses.....

vwdsl, Dec 31, 2019
    1. Advertisements

3. Don Lyn

axiomprint

513 State St. Glendale, CA 91203 California , USA
    Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine as shown by the arrow. Load up to 10 envelopes in the paper tray with the printing surface face down. Loading more than 10 envelopes may cause paper jams. Gently press and slide the paper width guides

(1) and paper length guide

(2) to fit the size of the envelopes.

axiomprint, Jan 6, 2020
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question