Problem with HP Officejet Pro 8000

Well bought this piece of crap few years back. When I bought it, I thought the laser printer could save me big on inks, coz it says each cartridge is good enough for 2000 pages or something. Well, I guess I have printed like 200-300 pages during these few years, and none of them is colored. But all of color cartridge light were lit, so I just went ahead and changed all of them. And now they are all lit again. I mean where they went? I never used them, when I print I always choose to use black ink only. Enough of this ink thingy.

My problem now is that every time I sent a printing task, the printer will only print the first page, some time it will print 2 pages, then it just stop. The power button light starts to flash, and paper jam button's light starts to flash too. I have to power it down, then power it up again to be able to print next task. I usually have to cancel the tasks from the list first. It is very annoying. Does anybody know how to fix it?

when I called for HP technical, the operator refused to give me any help because my warranty has expired. And he was keep force selling me their new printers by giving me 5 bucks in discount. I kept refusing his offer and tried to get some helps. I said after this terrible experience with HP products, I wont buy again. Then he said this could happen to any brand. Lol... whatever......

Ask a Question