Refill ink cartridge of a printer with hydrogel.

In order to continue the medicine research project which I
cooperate, I need to know the follows things:

1- How does it work the system that detects a ink cartdrige (of a stándard printer)
is empty?, what is the mechanism?.

2- How is it possible to "cheat" on detector system to refill ink cartdrige with
hydrogel (instead ink)? (If you can explain me how with ink,
it would be worth to me as well).

I am trying to understand the mechanism that detects ink cartdrige is empty, but if
anybody could explain me how does she/he to refill a empty cartdrige,
even if she/he doesn´t know the reason very good, It would be worth as well and I would be
very gratefull.

Ah, and of course any idea or suggestion to explain this It would be wellcome.

Right now I am working with two printers models, HP Deskjet 3050 (HP ink cartdridge = 301)
and HP Deskjet 6940.

If the explanation would be fine for these two types of printers the better!, otherwise it is ok
to read the explanation for other type.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

1 the chip burns out when the ink is emety via a good few ways wont get into it some dont genearly the older the printer the more hope you have
2 yes look up chip reseters for your printer somtimes you can somtimes get specal cartreges
3. look up the refill type for your printer youtube may have a video
4 i dont think almost any thing would work exept distilld water or ink dont know the ins and out of of hydro gel but id say the hint is inthe name ink is a very fine art
5. any thing but ink jet or lazer would be better

Ask a Question