Refurbished Cartridges

Hi,

I need to get new cartridges for my HP printer but Ive been reading up on the cheaper refurbished cartridges, does anyone know if they are any good?

Ive seen so much stuff saying that you should by the original cartridges because blah blah blah but are the cheaper versions worth it?

Thanks

Carew

Refurbished cartridges are NOT created equal. Some people just drill a hole into a cartridge, full it up with ink/toner, and cover it with duck tape.

Refurbished cartridges are not by any means bad, they save people a LOT of money... just make sure you buy from a reputable company. Try toneramerica.com

Ink Cartridges

Yes totally, they are not that bad. But at the same time you don't want
to print your wedding picture with the remanufactured only. Both has
advantages and disadvantages. If you are like most that do not really print
high quality client papers all day long, I would say go for remanufactured
or replacement ink cartridges. Bunch of good places you can buy online.

PM me.:)

Remanufactured cartridges are fine to use nowadays, at Selectafont we sell Jettec and inkrite remanufactured cartridges and have had no one complain about ink life, quality or incompatibility.

There is nothing wrong with non genuine inks and toners in principle. However there are plenty of people selling non genuine products that are not good and will produce ppor results and may even damage your printer. The questions to ask before you buy non original is:
1. Is the cartridge manufactured to ISO standards?
2. Is the cartridge guaranteed?
3. If the cartridge damages my printer is that damage covered by the cartrdige warranty?
If yes go for it! If not stay away!!!!!

Ask a Question