samsung clp-315 black cartridge leaking

Hi,

My Samsung CLP-315 color laser printer is leaving two vertical dirty strips all over the paper. I have attached the photos of the dirty cartridge. I cleaned the drum, the transfer belt, fuse rollers, vacuum cleaned the excess toner inside the printer, emptied the waste toner bin, still the dirty lines appear. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 388
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 347
It is most likely just a bad cartridge. if it is samsung oem then i'd give them a call to replace it. Also it could be the cartridge is empty. If you're refilling them eventually the cartridges parts that are not replaced like the drum go bad.

f you're not sure what the problem is, it's best to go to a mechanic. They can test the clp-315 black cartridge for leaks and help you know what the problem is. If you've tried to power it on, off, and back again, it might be that the clp-315 black cartridge is shorted out. To fix the problem, you might need to take it to a mechanic.

Ask a Question