Samsung CLP-660N Paper jamming

Hello, I just got this printer but cannot get it to work. Paper always gets jammed after leaving Tray 1 or MP tray, right in front of Paper Transfer Belt, looks like PTB does not take the paper.
WP_20180213_11_49_49_Pro[1].jpg

I cleaned rollers, sensors and PTB, but with the same results.

Using EDC mode, I tested feeding with front door open and paper came through just fine, however I am unable to test feeding to PTB with door open, since PTB is mounted at front door. However, PTB is moving (belt gets cleaning).

I had already "solved" some other issues with the printer:
- Blue tonner cartridge is leaking due to damaged drum, so I removed drive gear from blue tonner cartridge - I dont need to print blue right now.
- I noticed that printed does not report empty paper, while empty. Sensor in Tray 1 was responsible for that, but OK. However, I failed to locat part responsible for obstructing sensor while paper is empty. (something is missing/broken off?) Fixed with duct tape over sensor, I feed paper from front MP tray. Tray pickup roller rubber is falling apart anyway.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Ask a Question