shop all in one inkjet printer with Black & White print option

Shopping for low cost all in one inkjet printer

Need to have "Black and White" print option. Current Canon i860 inkjet printer ONLY have grayscal print option which constantly using up all the color cartridges even we only print in black and white.

Use by Windows 7 PC system.

Prefer black ink cartridges are available by 3rd parties refill services. Thus, avoid HP printers.

We also plan to use all black ink cartrdiges in all the cartrudges slots, instead of stocking all different color cartridges.

Thank you.

How do I get my Canon printer to print black and white only?

Right-click on your Canon printer and select “Printing preferences” from the context menu. Open the “Maintenance” tab on the far right and click “Ink Cartridge Settings.” Click on the “Ink Cartridge” drop-down menu, select “Black Only” and then click “OK.”

I am unable to find this "Ink Cartridge Settings" in my Canon i680 printer property.

Can you please tell me any of your all in one Canon printer has this function? Thank you.

Ask a Question